Master Chuck ID 1.75″ (44.4mm) Driver Only Dimensions 11″ W x 14″ D x 24 H”
(280 x 356 x 610 mm)
Driver Only Weight 35.8 lbs. (16.2 kg) Engine Honda GX35 4-stroke engine BPM (beats per minute) 1720 (approximate) Fuel Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher Fuel Capacity 0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr) Engine Oil SAE 10W-30 Grease RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant Shipping Weight 41 lbs. (18.6 kg) Shipping Dimensions 30.5″ L x 15″ W x 18.25″ H
(775 x 381 x 464 mm)
Types & Sizes of Posts to be Driven
Chuck/Adapter T-Post Standard Chuck (Included) Ground Rod, 1/2″ & 3/4″ 1” Adapter (Included) Concrete Form Pin, 1″ 1” Adapter (Included) Round Pipe, 1″ to 1-5/8” Standard Chuck (Included) 1-3/4” Round and 1″ Square Wood Posts Standard Chuck
Drive T-Posts Quickly and Safely Without Heavy Equipment
The Ranch Pro Post Driver is ideal for agriculture, landscape, temporary fence, erosion control and electrical ground rod.
The Ranch Pro™ Gas Powered Driver is the perfect tool for agriculture, livestock containment, soil sampling, vineyards, and any hard to access areas in need of basic fencing. Rhino Ranch Pro™ components are made in the U.S.A. of quality materials for long tool life.
- Easily drives Ground Rods, T-Posts, Concrete Form Pins, and 1-5/8″ posts.
- Comes with 1-3/4″ I.D. Chuck and 1″ adapter.
- Drives in multiple soil types and tough or frozen ground.
- Safer than hammers.
- Easy to transport – only 35 lbs, fully fueled.
- No additional equipment needed.
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening and padded grip for handling comfort.
- Made in the U.S.A.