Rhino Ranch Pro GPD-30 Gas Powered Post Driver
A lightweight, compact driver with the reliability of a Honda 4-cycle engine. The Rhino Ranch-Pro Gas Powered Driver is powerful and can drive posts in seconds. It is easy to transport and operate. Weighing only 35 pounds when fully fueled, a single person can quickly handle post driving tasks.
Rhino has ergonomically designed the handles for weight distribution and incorporated internal vibration dampening for the operator’s comfort. Rhino Ranch-Pro components are engineered to the highest quality and for durability.
The Rhino Ranch Pro GPD-30 is the perfect tool for post driving tasks across several industries, such as farming, vineyard, sign installation, professional fence contractors, and many more.
- Hammer and Anvil, S-7 Tool Steel, Hardened to Rc 54-56
- One-piece Pinion Gear and Clutch Drum, 8620 Hardened to Rc 58-62
- Spur Gear, 8620 Hardened to Rc 58-62
- 6061 Aluminum Connecting Rod and Piston
- Oilite Bearings in Connecting Rod Assembly
- Aluminum Castings, A356, Heat-Treated Virgin Material
- One-Piece Crankshaft
- High Quality Sealed Bearings
- Hardened Wristpin
- Quality Viton O-Rings
- All Fasteners installed with Thread Locker
- Weather-tight Electric Connection
- Aircraft-Quality Stainless Steel Hardware
- Powder Coated Chuck Tube
- Ergonomic Handle Design for Even Weight Disribution
- Fully Enclosed Vibration Dampening System
- High-Density EPDM Handle
Download Product Information
What Our Clients Are Saying
“As an owner of the Barbed Wire Dispenser, I cannot be more pleased with the increase in production our crews have experienced when using this unit. Just the other...
“Installink is the greatest! Four men can’t keep up with two men and on Installink. Installink improves company performance and helps keep employees happy. Two-thousand feet of wire up...
“The Rapid Roller saves us at least 50 percent in labor costs versus rolling up chain link without one. This unit allows us to get in tight spots and...
“Once you’ve used a Talet Auger Bucket you wonder how you ever lived without one! I recently had a job that required setting 350 posts over a 12foot high...
“We use the Installink almost every day. We are currently on a project that requires the fabric to be lifted over the top rail and dispensed on the back...
“I have used Self Locking Fabric Bands on the majority of my chain link fence installations. They are the best option when fencing around day cares, schools, homes or...
“We used to buy hog rings by the bag. No one wanted the job because when you reached in for one hog ring you pulled out a string of...
“I use Easy Twist Ties on every job that requires steel fence ties. Our crews report a three to one installation advantage when compared to using pliers and hook...
“The LOBO Post Puller has completely changed the way we look at fence post and footer removal. Since our purchase of this piece of equipment, we have yet to...
“Over the years, Riteway Fence Company has used Rhino Post Drivers to help complete our fence and guardrail projects throughout the state. From its user friendly operation to its...
- Easy to Transport – Fully fueled weighs only 35 lbs.
- Powerful and Fast – Drives posts in seconds. Additional Equipment Not Required – No need for propane, air compressor, or hydraulic power source.
- No Jack-hammer Effect – Ergonomically designed handles and internal vibration dampening for operator’s comfort.
- Highest Quality and Durability – Manufactured from the very best, precision engineered materials for long tool life.