Your Rhino® Multi-Pro™ Gas Powered Post Driver is an efficient and effective power tool designed and developed to tackle a difficult and time consuming task, driving posts.
Master Chuck ID 2.5” (63.5mm) Driver Only Dimensions 11″ W x 14″ D x 26.75″ H
(280 x 356 x 680 mm)
Driver Only Weight 43.7 lbs. (19.8 kg) Engine Honda GX35 4-stroke BPM (beats per minute) 1720 (approximate) Fuel Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher Fuel Capacity 0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr) Engine Oil SAE 10W-30 Grease RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant Shipping Weight 53 lbs. (24 kg) Shipping Dimensions 30.5″ L x 15″ W 18.25″ H
(775 x 381 x 464 mm)
Types & Sizes of Posts to be Driven (outside dimensions) Chuck/Adapter T-Post 1-3/4” Adapter (Included) Ground Rod, 1/2″ & 3/4″ 1” Adapter (Included) Concrete Form Pin, 1″ 1” Adapter (Included) Round Pipe, 1” to 1-5/8” 1-3/4” Adapter (Included) Round Pipe, 1-7/8” 2” Adapter (Included) Round Pipe, 1-3/4″ to 2-3/8” Standard Chuck (Included) Square Tube, 1-1/2″ to 2-1/2” Square Tube Chuck (Optional) * Channel Post, 1.2 to 4 lbs. Slotted Chuck (Optional)
Adaptable to Fit Your Post Installation Challenges
The Rhino Multi-Pro™ Gas Post Driver powered by a Honda GX35 4-cycle engine, is engineered with increased driving dynamics to drive larger posts and the versatility to take on more post driving applications.
- Larger body, hammer, and anvil provide 35% more hitting power than the Ranch Pro™.
- Includes Rhino™ Chuck-Lok™ 1″, 1-3/4″, 2″ Adapters
- Versatile external chuck design can be configured for driving 1.2-4 lb channel post, tent stake, or 1-3/4″ to 2-1/2″ square sign post and square post sign anchor with a drive cap.
- Quick change chuck is designed to receive the Chuck-Lok™ Adapter System and be quickly removed when changing accessories
- Two-piece adapter design allows quick removal of driver from the post
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening
- Padded grip for handling comfort
- Powered by Honda™ GX35 4-Stroke Engine
- Shock resistant heat-treated steel components
- Sealed bearings on all rotating parts
- Removable bottom handle
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty. See warranty statement for details.