Tension Wire Ties
Ease of Application:
Tension Wire Ties are installed around the tension wire and fabric, pinched together, inserted into the twist tool, and twisted. Depending on the tool used, one end of the tie will twist off allowing the drill and tool to come right off the tie or a rotation of the drill and a pull is required to release the tie. (See Video)
Available in two different designs
Easy Twist Tension Wire Ties:
- Twisted with an Easy Twist Tool
- Preformed to fits around the tension wire and one wire of the fabric
- After twisting the tail can slide down to lay parallel to the fabric
Twist Tight Tension Wire Ties:
- Twisted with a Twist Tight Tool.
- Preformed to fits around the tension wire and the knuckle of the fabric-vertically
- After twisting the tail will protrude perpendicular to the fabric and cannot be turned
Meets ASTM F567-14 8.4 Power Fastened, Preformed Metallic Coated Steel Round Wire Ties
Tension Wire Ties are available in three different finishes to match all common chain link coatings:
- 9 gauge — 1.2 or 2 oz.
- 9 gauge — .4 oz.
9 gauge galvanized core coated with Black, Forest or Enser Green, and Brown PVC.
The finished size is 8 gauge. The 8 gauge power drill bit tool is required for vinyl-coated ties.