Rhino Post Driver PD-200
The PD-200 Post Driver is a heavy duty post pounder for driving beams, round, square or rectangular tubing, wood posts, stakes or any shape up to 12 inches.
Heavy Duty Post Driver with a 5 1/2″ (139.7 mm) I.D. Master Chuck, uses 72 CFM (2.04 m3/min) @ 100 psi (7 kg/cm2). Approx. Wt. 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Heavy Duty Post Driver with a 7″ (177.8 mm) I.D. Master Chuck, uses 72 CFM (2.04 m3/min) @ 100 psi (7 kg/cm2). Approx. Wt. 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Call for assistance in choosing chuck adapters.
Download Product Information
- Top Cover: Ductile iron casting, high in strength and ductility has 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter handles with chain loop designed into the cover for easy handling and carrying. O-Ring sealed.
- Body: Ductile iron casting, with excellent wear resistant characteristics. The air inlet is cast into the body and tapped with 3/4″ NPT female threaded ports, along with 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter side handles for easy handling. Chuck bolts pass thru the lower body flange into tapped holes in the chuck mounting plate allowing special chucks to be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Piston: Alloy steel heat treated with a ground surface with hard chrome plate. Designed with 2 round valve ports to give better lubrication and load distribution to the valve ring while running.
- Master Chuck and Chuck Adapters: The 5 1/2″ (139.7 mm) and 7″ (177.8 mm) I.D. master chucks are of an all welded, reinforced steel and tubing construction. The chuck is equipped with extra long chuck adapter attachment lugs. Standard chuck adapters are available in a variety of sizes. See below.
- Fasteners: S.A.E.Grade 8 bolts with belleville lock washers. All fasteners are plated.
- Air Consumption: 72 CFM (2.04 m3/min) @ 100 PSI (7 kg/cm2)