Rhino Post Driver PD-45
The Rhino Post Driver PD-45 lets you drive ground rods and various types of steel posts with only one worker. A special silt fence chuck is required for driving fabric-attached silt fence.
- Top Cover: Ductile iron casting, high in strength and ductility has a 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter handle designed into the cover for easy handling and carrying. O-Ring sealed.
- Body: Ductile iron casting, with excellent wear resistant characteristics. The air inlet is cast into the body and tapped with 3/4″ NPT female threaded ports, along with 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter ergonomically designed side handles for easy handling and carrying. Chuck bolts pass thru the lower body flange into tapped holes in the chuck mounting plate allowing special chucks to be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Piston: Alloy steel heat treated with a ground surface with hard chrome plate. Designed with 2 round valve ports to give better lubrication and load distribution to the valve ring while running.
- Master Chuck and Chuck Adapters: The 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D. master chuck is of an all welded, reinforced steel and tubing construction. The chuck is equipped with extra long chuck adapter attachment lugs. Standard chuck adapters are available in the following sizes: 1″ (25.4 mm) I.D., 1 1/2″ (38.1 mm) I.D., 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D., 2 1/2″ ( 63.5 mm) I.D. and a channel post adapter for 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft posts.
- Fasteners: S.A.E.Grade 5 bolts with belleville lock washers. All fasteners are plated.
- Air Consumption: 30 CFM (0.85 m3/min) @ 90 PSI (6.4 kg/cm2)