Rhino Post Driver PD-110
The PD-110 Post Driver is the perfect choice for driving telespar and various types of steel posts.
Medium/Heavy Duty Post Driver with a 4 1/4″ (107.9 mm) I.D. Master Chuck, uses 64 CFM (1.81 m3/min) @ 100 psi (7 kg/cm2). Approx. Wt. 107 lbs (48.5 kg)
- 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 2 1/2″ (63.5 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft Posts
- Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 2 to 2.75 lbs/ft Posts
- Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 3 to 4 lbs/ft Posts
Download Product Information
- Top Cover: Ductile iron casting, high in strength and ductility has 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter handles and chain loop designed into the cover for easy handling and carrying. O-Ring sealed.
- Body: Ductile iron casting, with excellent wear resistant characteristics. The air inlet is cast into the body and tapped with 3/4″ NPT female threaded ports, along with 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter side handles for easy handling. Chuck bolts pass thru the lower body flange into tapped holes in the chuck mounting plate allowing special chucks to be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Piston: Alloy steel heat treated with a ground surface with hard chrome plate. Designed with 2 round valve ports to give better lubrication and load distribution to the valve ring while running.
- Master Chuck and Chuck Adapters: The 4 1/4″ (107.9 mm) I.D. master chuck is of an all welded, reinforced steel and tubing construction. The chuck is equipped with extra long chuck adapter attachment lugs. Standard chuck adapters are available in the following sizes: 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D., 2 1/2″ ( 63.5 mm) I.D., 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D., 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D. and three channel post chuck adapters for 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft, 2 to 2.75 lbs/ft and 3 to 4 lbs/ft posts.
- Fasteners: S.A.E.Grade 5 bolts with belleville lock washers. All fasteners are plated.
- Air Consumption: 64 CFM (1.81 m3/min) @ 100 PSI (7 kg/cm2)