|Master Chuck ID||2.50″ (44.4mm)|
|Driver Only Dimensions||11″ W x 14″ D x 24″ H
(280 x 356 x 610 mm)
|Driver Only Weight||37.8 lbs. (17.1 kg)|
|Engine||Honda GX35 4-stroke|
|BPM (beats per minute)||1720 (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher|
|Fuel Capacity||0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Lubricant||RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant|
|Shipping Weight||46 lbs. (20.86 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||30.5″ W x 15″ D x 18.25″ H
(775 x 381 x 464 mm)
|Types & Sizes of Posts to be Driven (outside dimensions)||Chuck/Adapter|
|T-Post||1-3/4” Adapter (Optional)|
|Ground Rod, 1/2″ & 3/4″||1” Adapter (Optional)|
|Concrete Form Pin, 1″||1” Adapter (Optional)|
|Round Pipe, 1″ to 1-7/8″||2” Adapter (Included)|
|Round Pipe, 1-3/4″ to 2-3/8″||Standard Chuck (Included)|
|Tent Stake, 3/4″ to 2-1/2″||Tent Stake Chuck (Optional)|
- Approx. 38 lbs. (17.24kg)
Professional Fence Contractors Rely on the Fence Pro Post Driver
Install commercial grade fence, faster, with less equipment, supplies and manpower. Includes a 2-1/2″ chuck equipped with RHINO™ Chuck-Lok™ Adapter Technology. This innovative post adapter system increases the post driver’s efficiency and durability.
- Comes standard with a 2-1/2″ I.D. Chuck, and Chuck-Lok™ System with 2″ adapter. Optional 1-3/4″ or 1″ adapters are also available.
- The 2-1/2″ chuck makes this a perfect choice for driving round posts up to 2-3/8″. The 2″ chuck sleeve drives T-Posts and smaller round posts.
- The Fence Pro™ drives post for many types of fencing, including erosion control, agricultural, containment, municipal and residential.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Compact and light enough for use by one installer. Fits into areas with limited access and maneuverability.
- No additional equipment needed. Powered by the reliable Honda GX35 4-Stroke Engine.
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening and padded grip for handling comfort.
- Made in the U.S.A. of durable, quality materials.
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty. See warranty statement for details.