Rhino Post Driver PD-140
Use the PD-140 Post Driver for driving beams, round, square, or rectangular tubing, wood posts, stakes or any shape up to 4 inches.
Heavy Duty Post Driver with a 4 1/4″ (107.9 mm) I.D. Master Chuck, uses 64 CFM (1.81 m3/min) @ 100 psi (7 kg/cm2). Approx. Wt. 141.2 lbs (64 kg)
- 1. 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 2. 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 3. 2 1/2″ (63.5 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
- 4. Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft Posts
- 5. Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 2 to 2.75 lbs/ft Posts
- 6. Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 3 to 4 lbs/ft Posts
- 7. 4″ x 6″ (101 mm x 152 mm) H Column Chuck
- 8. 4″ x 6″ (101 mm x 152 mm) H Column Driving Cap
- 9. 4″ x 4″ (101 mm x 101 mm) Wood Post Chuck
- 10. 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D. Chuck Adapter
Download Product Information
What Our Clients Are Saying
“As an owner of the Barbed Wire Dispenser, I cannot be more pleased with the increase in production our crews have experienced when using this unit. Just the other...
“Installink is the greatest! Four men can’t keep up with two men and on Installink. Installink improves company performance and helps keep employees happy. Two-thousand feet of wire up...
“The Rapid Roller saves us at least 50 percent in labor costs versus rolling up chain link without one. This unit allows us to get in tight spots and...
“Once you’ve used a Talet Auger Bucket you wonder how you ever lived without one! I recently had a job that required setting 350 posts over a 12foot high...
“We use the Installink almost every day. We are currently on a project that requires the fabric to be lifted over the top rail and dispensed on the back...
“I have used Self Locking Fabric Bands on the majority of my chain link fence installations. They are the best option when fencing around day cares, schools, homes or...
“We used to buy hog rings by the bag. No one wanted the job because when you reached in for one hog ring you pulled out a string of...
“I use Easy Twist Ties on every job that requires steel fence ties. Our crews report a three to one installation advantage when compared to using pliers and hook...
“The LOBO Post Puller has completely changed the way we look at fence post and footer removal. Since our purchase of this piece of equipment, we have yet to...
“Over the years, Riteway Fence Company has used Rhino Post Drivers to help complete our fence and guardrail projects throughout the state. From its user friendly operation to its...
- Top Cover: Ductile iron casting, high in strength and ductility has 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter handles with chain loop designed into the cover for easy handling and carrying. O-Ring sealed.
- Body: Ductile iron casting, with excellent wear resistant characteristics. The air inlet is cast into the body and tapped with 3/4″ NPT female threaded ports, along with 1″ (25.4 mm) diameter side handles for easy handling. Chuck bolts pass thru the lower body flange into tapped holes in the chuck mounting plate allowing special chucks to be made in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
- Piston: Alloy steel heat treated with a ground surface with hard chrome plate. Designed with 2 round valve ports to give better lubrication and load distribution to the valve ring while running.
- Master Chuck and Chuck Adapters: The 4 1/4″ (107.9 mm) I.D. master chuck is of an all welded, reinforced steel and tubing construction. The chuck is equipped with extra long chuck adapter attachment lugs. Standard chuck adapters are available in the following sizes: 2 1/2″ ( 63.5 mm) I.D., 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D., 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D. and three channel post chuck adapters for 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft, 2 to 2.75 lbs/ft and 3 to 4 lbs/ft posts. A chuck is available to drive 4″ x 4″ (101 mm x 101 mm) wood posts and a chuck and drive cap are available to drive 4″ x 6″ (101 mm x 152 mm) H column guard rail posts.
- Fasteners: S.A.E.Grade 5 bolts with belleville lock washers. All fasteners are plated.
- Air Consumption: 64 CFM (1.81 m3/min) @ 100 PSI (7 kg/cm2)