Rhino Post Driver PD-39
The PD-39 Post Driver is the perfect choice for driving all types of steel posts. It is easily operated by one worker. Because the PD-39 is so light in weight, the operator must pull down on the spring loaded handles to provide the correct weight for driving.
Light Weight Medium Duty Post Driver with a 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D. Master Chuck, uses 42 CFM (1.19 m3/min) @ 90 psi (6.4 kg/cm2). Approx. Wt. 39.9 lbs (18.1 kg)
- 1. 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D. PD-39 Chuck Adapter
- 2. 2 1/2″ (63.5 mm) I.D. PD-39 Chuck Adapter
- 3. 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D. PD-39 Chuck Adapter
- 4. PD-39 Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 3 to 4 lbs/ft Posts
- 5. PD-39 Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 2 to 2.75 lbs/ft Posts
- 6. PD-39 Channel Post Chuck Adapter – 1.2 to 1.5 lbs/ft Posts
- 7. 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D. PD-39 Heavy Chuck Adapter
Download Product Information
What Our Clients Are Saying
“As an owner of the Barbed Wire Dispenser, I cannot be more pleased with the increase in production our crews have experienced when using this unit. Just the other...
- Robby Cearley
“Installink is the greatest! Four men can’t keep up with two men and on Installink. Installink improves company performance and helps keep employees happy. Two-thousand feet of wire up...
- C. Hobson Kahl
“The Rapid Roller saves us at least 50 percent in labor costs versus rolling up chain link without one. This unit allows us to get in tight spots and...
- Jeniene Blatt
“Once you’ve used a Talet Auger Bucket you wonder how you ever lived without one! I recently had a job that required setting 350 posts over a 12foot high...
- C.D. Stroud
“We use the Installink almost every day. We are currently on a project that requires the fabric to be lifted over the top rail and dispensed on the back...
- Billy Briggs
- Bob Murphy
“I have used Self Locking Fabric Bands on the majority of my chain link fence installations. They are the best option when fencing around day cares, schools, homes or...
- David Ellison
“We used to buy hog rings by the bag. No one wanted the job because when you reached in for one hog ring you pulled out a string of...
- Jeff Lighthall
“I use Easy Twist Ties on every job that requires steel fence ties. Our crews report a three to one installation advantage when compared to using pliers and hook...
- Billy Briggs
- Fred L. Cheal
“The LOBO Post Puller has completely changed the way we look at fence post and footer removal. Since our purchase of this piece of equipment, we have yet to...
- Jeffrey M. Zwergel
“Over the years, Riteway Fence Company has used Rhino Post Drivers to help complete our fence and guardrail projects throughout the state. From its user friendly operation to its...
- Mark Grzanka
- Top Cover: Alloy steel, treated to remove all mill scale, O-Ring sealed.
- Body: Ductile iron casting, with excellent wear resistant characteristics. 90° air inlet cast into the body.
- Piston: Alloy steel heat treated with a ground surface with hard chrome plate. Designed with 2 round valve ports to give better lubrication and load distribution to the valve ring while running.
- Master Chuck: The 3 5/8″ (92 mm) I.D.master chuck is of an all welded, reinforced steel and tubing construction.The chuck is equipped with extra long mounting bolt tubes, chuck adapter attachment lugs and handle mounts with three keys each to insure maximum life.
- Handles: 25 1/4″long,zinc plated handles constructed of steel tubing, with three keyways for maximum life and four springs to help isolate the operator from vibration. HI Tech pre-lubed bushings help to add long life to the handles.
- Throttle Valve: Each unit includes a Rhino Stainless Steel Throttle Valve.The valve is equipped with a lever lock for safety.
- Fasteners: S.A.E.Grade 5 bolts with belleville lock washers. All fasteners are plated.
- Chuck Adapters: Standard chuck adapters constructed of a welded combination of alloy steel and tubing are available in the following sizes:3″ (6.2 mm) I.D., 2 1/2″ (63.5 mm) I.D. and 2″ (50.8 mm) I.D. Plus three adapters for channel posts.
- Air Consumption: 42 CFM (1.19 m3/min) @ 90 PSI (6.4 kg/cm2)